Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've always enjoyed hearing myself speak. Waiting for whatever new nonsense will formulate in my mouth. I was just recently introduced to the "blog-fad" and now, less than 24 hours later I am here at working writing my first post. To those of you who don't know, please don't be surprised by the total randomness of this blog and its posts. I'm looking forward to sharing everything about everything with you. And the best part is that I have total control over this thing. 

Be warned, this is not going to be a political sounding board. Why? I think politics are dumb. I see the point of politics but I don't see the point of being political. Please put your hand up if you've ever participated in a march/rally/protest....now keep your hand up if the march/rally/protest was successful in changing some policy/law. Seeing as how there's no one else with their hands up, i'll digress...

That's a basic snidbit of what you'll find here. Its my often cynical yet usually valid take on life and the ironies in it. Please, please, please feel free to comment/engage in mind numbing arguments with me and any other readers. It will only make the time you waste online that more valuable. 

3 comments:

Will's Fantasmic Disney Adventures said...

Wow Davey...

You're just NOW getting into the Blogging phase? I've been blogging since the days of WB! lol Well nice to see you hooking on and I look forward to catching up on what you have to say. While you at it, check out my blog too. I'm chronicaling all the events leading up to and during my Disney College Summer Alumni Program in Orlando, Fl this summer. Take it easy and make it magical!

http://willsfantasmicjourney.blogspot.com

- Will
P.S. Ron and I were talkin about gettin the Four Shizzles back to gether. Sike. Not. =)

differentgyrl said...

You have to be one of the most amazing people that I have met. I am looking forward to being entertained/offended/amused/ and humored by your cynical and witty point of view on life. Go ahead and AMAZE the world!!!!!!

Erin said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)